Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Média en Ligne
Date de début :septembre 23
Appliquer avant :octobre 23 2021
Industrie : Média en Ligne ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we’re more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing media for the 21st century.
Hearst’s Media Platforms division is Hearst’s internal technology team. Media Platforms is looking for a Scrum Master to continuously enhance the way our teams develop and deliver technology, tools, services and solutions that touch hundreds of millions of lives. They will help shape the future of publishing by identifying and implementing process improvements that enable our teams to effectively and efficiently deliver value to our customers at scale. As an evangelist for Agile best practices, the Scrum Master will coach the teams to inspect and adapt in a way that results in measurable improvements to their throughput and effectiveness. Go to https://www.mediaplatforms.hearst.com/ to learn more about our teams, and the brands that we serve.
What You’ll Do
- Act as Scrum Master for one or more teams, providing a learning environment to deliver business value
- Coach and support Scrum team members using Agile and Lean principles
- Adapt Agile and project management methods to meet the needs of the teams
- Contribute to our collaborative Agile environment by sharing ideas, experiments, and proven practices with other Scrum Masters
- Leverage Scrum team metrics to promote transparency and help teams identify areas for iterative improvement
- Support complex initiatives by helping teams organize their work, identify cross-team dependencies, and establish effective communication channels
- Explore new tools and approaches to Scrum and Agile and infuse new ideas into the organization
Who You Are
- BS/BA and a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Deep knowledge of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other Agile development techniques
- Track record of coaching Scrum teams to maturity
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Notion, Airtable and Miro