Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Project Manager-Power
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie, Électronique,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
The primary duties of the Senior Project Manager-Power are to lead multi-disciplined technical teams and deliver a portfolio of power projects to success within the unique setting of New York City and greater New York metropolitan area.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible to lead engineering design projects and consulting services in power generation, grid modernization, renewables, distributed generation, energy resiliency, cogeneration, and microgrids for various clients within and regional to New York City. The Senior Project Manager will have knowledge of, and provide consulting regarding technical, contractual, financial, stakeholder and development process factors as they influence the viability of these types of projects. The Senior Project Manager will establish and maintain strong client relationships and an in-depth understanding of clients’ business objectives as part of growing HDR’s dynamic Power practice in New York City and greater New York metropolitan area.
Specific Duties Include
- Leveraging prior New York area experience and familiarity with project participants, processes and how to get things done in an urban setting, manage key/critical projects or programs including managing technical staff and sub-consultant teams to meet project needs and exceed client expectations.
- Drives project execution and management through effective facilitation among clients and project stakeholders (e.g. third parties, connecting utilities, regulatory agencies, public engagement).
- Develops strong relationships at key levels of the client organization to effectively establish HDR as a preferred provider of services.
- Provides technical leadership and project management oversight to ensure projects are appropriately staffed and that quality programs are implemented effectively.
- Works in a collaborative team environment with HDR operations, business group and market sector leadership to; align client expectations with HDR program services, participate in marketing and client development efforts, assist in growing the Power program, and build capabilities through recruitment and staff training.
- Self-starter who can work independently and may direct, mentor, train, and/or supervise one or more staff.
Keyword(s): Project Manager, Power Generation, Distributed Generation, Renewables, Grid Modernization, Microgrid, Cogeneration job # 160508.
- BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- PE License strongly preferred, PMP considered.
- 5+ years of Power infrastructure design experience preferred.
- 10+ years of project management experience in developing and executing power projects strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing power and energy projects and client relationships in New York City and greater New York metropolitan area preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and application of distributed energy resource solutions as well as associated consulting experience.
- Previous experience leading teams, managing staff, contracts and hiring staff for engineering projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be an entrepreneurial thinker with a willingness to operate in a dynamic urban consulting environment.
- Candidates in the metro NY/NJ area are preferred. Position may be located in New York City, Mahwah or Newark, NJ.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-New York-New York
United States-New Jersey-Newark, United States-New Jersey-Mahwah
Feb 17, 2021
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity in all of our offices. USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
Health and safety is also our priority. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver's license and compliance with our vehicle policy.