Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Manager - Offshore Wind
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie, Électronique, Services Public,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
The primary duties of the Program Manager will involve identifying and pursuing opportunities to support new and existing clients in the planning, design, permitting and optimization of their OSW systems and portfolios. Responsibilities for this position will include client and business development, market penetration strategy development and implementation, and help mobilize execution teams across HDR to serve the market with excellence. The top priorities are listed below.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to deliver a variety of HDR services in the OSW market including but not limited to consulting, detailed design, owners engineering, permitting, siting, and planning through formal RFP responses and relationship based development.
- Participation and leadership in internal OSW planning meetings to identify target markets, project, and clients. Implement HDR’s regional renewable and OSW market strategy.
- Serve as Project Director/Principal for key contracts and be responsible for the coordination, quality, and timely completion of projects.
- Provide direction on clients types and services where we can provide the most value and be the most competitive. Manage potential conflicts of interest between key market participants.
- Further increase HDR’s industry presence through active participation in industry professional associations, publications and conferences.
The preferred location for this position is in the east coast of the United States. While the renewable market in the west may provide significant future opportunity, the east is currently experiencing significant growth and shows promise for continued growth.
Keyword(s): Offshore Wind, Program Manager, Renewables, job #160361
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marine Science, Environmental Science or related field.
- 10+ years project and program management-related experience including experience in the OSW market.
- Marketing and business development skills in addition to contacts/relationships in OSW and renewable energy market.
- Proven major project experience for large programs/contracts
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Why HDR
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-New York-New York
United States-New Jersey-Newark, United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-Maine-Portland, United States-Connecticut-Glastonbury, United States-North Carolina-Raleigh, United States-Virginia, United States-Florida, United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-New York-White Plains, United States-New Jersey-Mahwah
Feb 15, 2021
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity in all of our offices. USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
Health and safety is also our priority. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver's license and compliance with our vehicle policy.