Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Scrum Master - Project Manager
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Gullview Technologies
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Scrum Master - Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Scrum Master - Project Manager
167 jours | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Gullview Technologies
Date de début :avril 05
Appliquer avant :mai 05 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Télécommunication,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Scrum Master – Project Manager
Gullview Technologies is an exciting new and rapidly growing technology company focused on taking on the most vital and challenging business and technical challenges our clients face in competing in our highly connected business world today. We have an exceptional focus at Gullview on developing deep and long-lasting relationships (several years and counting) with our clients. This focus enables us to deliver an ongoing continuum of projects and solutions to our clients with high value, meaningful impact, and predictable performance. Sounds like several other firms, right? At Gullview Technologies, we do this, but with a very significant twist. We do this from our Technology center located within the best recreation area within the State of Minnesota, the Brainerd Lakes area. We’re biased, we know. J
We are looking for a select few who have the desire, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to lead our innovation and development efforts, solving difficult business and technical challenges for our clients. And do this, while living within Minnesota’s playground, the Brainerd Lakes area.
About Gullview Technologies
Gullview is a progressive and innovative software development firm, bringing leading edge technology development work efforts to our facility in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Be engaged in challenging and rewarding innovation and technology development efforts while enjoying the beauty and 4 season recreation the Brainerd Lakes Area has to offer. We strive to be team focused with our of our client work effort, and believe simply that “when the team wins, everyone wins”
We are looking for a Project Manager and Scrum Master to join our expanding technology organization to lead and work with our software development team developing application system enhancements for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for working with our software development team and our client to lead Agile development activities for critical and high value system enhancements. This is a hands-on practitioner role.
Specific Duties Include
As a Gullview Technologies Scrum Master – Project Manager, you will be working with the Gullview client daily as well as the development team that is currently remotely located to manage, guide, and provide updates on our ongoing software project development efforts. The client locations are across the US, centrally located in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Serves as a leader who consults, coaches and supports teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our clients.
- Oversees all aspects of large-scale highly complex client initiatives; frequently interacts with subject matter experts, and business or technical experts to ensure timely completion and adherence to quality standards.
- Directs, in varying capacities, the efforts of project teams, official and/or senior staff to identify, evaluate, recommend, develop, test, train new policies, procedures, automation systems and/or products. May also lead implementation of solutions.
- Coaches the Agile team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the team.
- Facilitates and supports scrum events Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile and organizational change management (OCM) practices within the project and program standard, methodologies, practices, tools, and training to ensure the fore mentioned remain relevant to industry practices and client processes and controls.
- Leads client systems work groups and assumes leadership role in special projects and programs of significant business impact. Manages communications, facilitates meetings and conference calls; and coordinates work activities.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of technical, operational, and/or policy issues relating to the industry and provides a high-level of application and/or operational expertise.
- Identifies training needs and develops team members as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of Scrum experience leading an Agile Team across multiple software development projects or programs.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project, program, and portfolio management principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile tools/platforms such as DevOps or Jira in the daily operational activities as well as knowledge of how projects roll up to Portfolio Management.
- In-depth knowledge of an organizational change management framework and methodologies.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Outstanding communication (oral, written and presentation), facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong collaboration and consensus building skills.
- Experience effectively managing relationships at all levels of the organization.
- A high level of proficiency with Office365, including, but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams preferred.
- Scrum and Project management certification preferred.
- Occasional overnight travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Management Information Systems, project or program management, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located remotely and may require light travel to client facilities or Gullview’s offices located in Baxter, MN or Shakopee, MN.