Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
IT Project Manager - Senior Consultant
Technologie de l'information
Conseil en Management
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 06 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Services Financiers, Conseil en Management,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Our Health Systems consultants provide subject matter expertise to help our clients design, develop and assess ways to collect, share, standardize and integrate health data and the information systems used to manage it in order to guide their efforts to provide effective and efficient top-quality care. This high performing team member works with multiple stakeholders to plan, direct, organize, and implement all medical administrative, operational, training and personnel activities to meet the demands of readiness requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
- Provide information technology to support, assist and perform independent analyses and assessment of new technology.
- Provide program management and executive leader support for daily internal and/or external operations in order to maximize the effectiveness of senior staff in executing their program and related administrative responsibilities.
- Translate and communicate technical requirements into high level programmatic language for planning, facilitating, and tracking technology transition activities. Proficient at general research support for EHR/EMR systems, including literature reviews and desk-based research, quantitative analysis, data interface and visualization, and generating presentations and reports
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of analysts, medical doctors, business leaders, and IT professionals to develop and deliver informatics and analytics services utilizing data from varied healthcare related data sources.
- Assist in planning, preparing, conducting, analyzing and reporting of tests, demonstrations and experiments using live systems and stakeholders, virtual systems, Modeling & Simulations via distributed interactive simulation, or any combination of these.
- Facilitate executive level activities to include developing EXSUMs, talking points, coordination of action items.
- Develop and present decision briefs using the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP).
- Establish operating policies and standards to optimize quality and effectiveness of services, responsiveness to readiness requirements and utilization of highly specialized and essential skills.
- Provide front end SharePoint development support, ongoing site maintenance, and end user support
- Engage in Business Process Redesign and Reengineering
- Provide expertise regarding human interface/user interface and design on data driven operations and decision-making platforms
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a Clinical Field, Health Policy, Health Administration, Health Information Technology, Health Informatics, Data Analytics or other related field.
- Experience with working with U.S. Army and/or Sister Services
- Experience in human interface/user interface and design.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in systems / operations analysis work experience in an IM/IT related industry.
- Demonstrates abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of firm services; preparing concise, accurate documents.
- Experience with using Microsoft SharePoint portal sites and providing document management support.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Possess an acute awareness of organizational cultures and political savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Office, and Excel.
- Experience with the DoD, ideally within the Military Health System and/or US Army Medical Command (MEDCOM).
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CompTIA A+, PMP, CPHIMS, CAHIMS, Scrum Master or related certifications.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards And Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program