Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Medical Digital Engagement Project Manager
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :avril 22
Appliquer avant :mai 22 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Site Name: Canada – Ontario – GTA, Saint Laurent Montreal, Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Posted Date: Dec 13 2020
* Please note - There are 2 vacancies for this opportunity. *
* Please note - while Mississauga/GTA is preferred, this position could be situated in Montreal or Eastern Canada working virtually from home (within EST time zone), pending experience. *
Our Global Medical organization, under the leadership of the SVP-Global Medical & Regulatory Affairs and Chief Medical Officer, is at the forefront of the industry-leading changes to improve patient treatment options. We are committed to making GSK’s Medical Affairs team the best in our industry, and a trusted valued partner in the delivery of healthcare to patients.
This is a crucial time for GSK as we prepare to launch multiple class leading products across various therapeutic areas, in 2021 and beyond. To help ensure success, a new Digital Data, Analytics & Systems team has been created that’s part of Medical Engagement & Excellence (MEE) with a strong focus on Digital Engagement.
Developments in Digital, Data, Analytics & Systems have the power to transform GSK’s business model and deliver value to patients, the broader healthcare community, and employees. The Pharmaceutical industry is rapidly embracing digitisation and change is emerging fast, providing opportunities for GSK Medical.
We’re looking for two dynamic Digital Engagement Project Managers to join the Digital Engagements team, within the newly formed Digital Data, Analytics & Systems function to help shape the strategy and service management across Global Medical Affairs.
Engaging with our medical customers, the Digital Engagements team will work across all therapy areas and regions to help change the digital mindset of our internal staff, healthcare professionals and patients, helping to improve their confidence in – and use of – digital channels. This includes virtual meetings, digital advisory boards, online communities, virtual congresses, digital workshops, use of messaging services/email, external portals and digital platforms.
In the role, your engagements will range from recent Covid 19 webinars connecting 1000’s of experts across the world to discuss key topics to Digital Advisory Boards seeking advice, deriving insights to live streaming of symposia at congress, use of email and messaging services and engagement with healthcare professionals through GSK Medical external portals.
It is an exciting time as the team transitions from being more delivery focused to more strategic, building on the team as subject matter experts, developing strong vendor partnerships to deliver more across GSK though services and best practice partnering with our tech organisation.
The team owns Medical platforms in this space such as virtual meetings, digital advisory board solutions and digital interactivity.
You will collaborate with business customers, help shape strategy, develop services, manage vendors, define best practice, develop processes and guidance. Use of metrics and communications is important to drive uptake and share what good looks like, helping to drive improved confidence in digital, helping teams use and incorporate digital into their business plans. You will also need to understand and follow our governance and compliance frameworks.
These Responsibilities Include Some Of The Following
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career.
- Be the subject matter expert, working collaboratively across all teams, leveraging existing solutions to provide guidance and define best practice around Digital Engagement
- Collaborate with business, vendors & tech teams to scope, plan and embed digital experiences for our target customers
- Working with the Digital Engagements Lead & partners to evolve and shape the role of Digital engagement in Medical Affairs
- Monitor the external digital landscape, stay apprised of new and emerging innovations, evaluating new trends and help offer creative solutions and craft a long-term vision for Digital Engagements in Medical Affairs
- Lead and own digital related services, managing demand, communications, metrics and help build capabilities and improve confidence in business stakeholders
- Be knowledgeable and work within governance & compliance frameworks, manage risk and mitigation approaches
- Ensure clear measures and recording metrics for clear data, analytics and insights
- Increase visibility through great communications and dashboards
About You & Preferred Qualifications
Passionate about digital, healthcare, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Digital/Systems/Platform experience in Medical/Development/Pharma environment highly desired
- Degree in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Management, Digital, systems or related field
- Prior expertise in digital roles is preferred especially in healthcare
- You are an action and people oriented individual
- You like to challenge the status quo and the usual way things are done
- You have creative mind with analytical skills backed up by a pragmatic approach
- Strong project management and communications skills
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Proven project & service management skills
- Knowledge Share & Communication and negotiation skills
- Agency experience (digital or media) is desirable
- Technical experience in Digital/Systems
GSK offers many opportunities for personal development and career progression as a Pharmaceutical business with a large footprint globally. To become part of our team and develop a rewarding career, please apply online.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
As GSK Focuses On Our Values And Expectations And a Culture Of Innovation, Performance, And Trust, The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Capabilities
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
Managing individual and team performance.
Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to apply to our career opportunities. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.