Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Spring Green, Wisconsin, United States | GPAC
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
310 jours | Spring Green, Wisconsin, United States | GPAC
Date de début :août 07
Appliquer avant :septembre 07 2020
Industrie : Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
A top-tier Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Contractor is now hiring an experienced Mechanical (HVAC) Project Manager/Estimator to join their team in Wisconsin for their upcoming commercial & industrial projects.
This is a permanent, full-time position. This is a fast-paced growing organization. In business over 30 years, they are an industry leader that strives to continuously improve by investing in our workforce through training and progressive career opportunities. This is an independent management service/sales role, that will not be micro-managed.
• Prepares material take-offs, layout appropriate systems and make isometric and schematic sketches from blueprints, specifications, submittals and job orders.
• Participates in job planning for work packages, manage construction/manufacturing schedules, man-hour needs and ensures appropriate staffing based on knowledge of equipment/tools.
• Coaches, mentors, and provides guidance to craft workers (sheet metal trade). Schedules and coordinates activities of assigned craft workers and operation of equipment and machinery. Verifies all staff certifications when scheduling personnel on a project.
• Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Eliminates construction and job site hazards and perform required safety observations.
• Coordinates placement and storage of materials, tools and supplies to support the construction plan. Assists in maintaining assigned tool inventory.
• Verifies that delivered materials and equipment match approved submittals.
• As required, works with tools to meet construction schedules or other demands.
• Identifies conflicts or need for clarification in contract documents.
• Performs other duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Meet established revenue and profit goals
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain professional communications with co-workers and clients
- Facilitates and troubleshoots problems associated with a project
- Provides direction for projects
- Project Estimating
- Purchase materials and equipment as needed
- Maintain control of project costs
- 3-5 + Yrs experience as a Mechanical (HVAC) Project Manager/Estimator
- Experience using (OST, Accubid) Estimating Software
- Proficient on MS Office Suite
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Attention to detail
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Christian Lewis by clicking APPLY