Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | GPAC
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
178 jours | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | GPAC
Date de début :décembre 21
Appliquer avant :janvier 22 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
HVAC Project Manager/Estimator needed ASAP for a well-respected, growing contractor! This company has many years of proven excellence and shows no signs of slowing down!!
Do you bring 7+ years of MEP or construction project management experience?
If so, I want to hear from you!
A well-established contractor is seeking an experienced MEP/HVAC Project Manager to manage and deliver exceptional results. Our project types include higher education, government, healthcare, industrial, and commercial building projects.
- Team Management
- Develop, establish, and administer procedures and systems pertaining to team management matters
- Prepare workload, sales forecasts, and team resources/schedule for administrative and managerial functions
- Project Work Forecasting
- Work with Project Team Leads to thoroughly review project proposals and contracts to ensure that:
- Projects are managed against the inclusions/exclusions
- Additional services are requested when deemed necessary
- Provide workload forecasting as new projects are secured and provide progress analysis regarding prospective unsecured projects
- Update Integral accounting system information
- Client Liaison/Communication
- Serve as the principal liaison with selected clients or major projects
- Represent the company at meetings with project clients and other project stakeholders as required
- Company representative at related association meetings, plus dealing with city, provincial and federal officials
- Teaching Skills
- Mentor staff in all phases of the design process and make recommendations to HR on training requirements
- Utilize leadership skills and motivation techniques to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction
- Quality Assurance
- Affect and implement programs to improve the quality of our service, products, and systems to meet the client's requirements and expectations and to minimize costs and maximize the company's competitive position
- Engage all team members in quality issues to ensure that the quality control function is effectively performed
- Utilize the quality assurance and control programs in the company
- Assure adequate field review services are provided to ensure adherence of contract documents
- 7+ years of MEP/HVAC and construction Project Management experience
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Communication and coaching skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Project budgeting skills
- Able to promptly resolve team management problems
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Time management skills; able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner
- MEP Experience
- HVAC experience
- Engineering license preferred
- PE preferred
Please send a resume by clicking APPLY or contact Chris McCalister directly at 605-799-8163 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.