Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Civil Project Manager
Date de début :mai 19
Appliquer avant :juin 19 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
I am partnered up with a Consulting Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm who is seeking both a Project Engineer and a Project Manager!
Here Is What They Have For You
- Work/Life Balance - Flex Schedule
- Growth Opportunities within the firm
- Small family atmosphere- Casual work environment
- Profit Sharing & other amazing benefits/perks
Project Engineer:- EIT or PE strongly preferred
- Site planning, site design, grading and utility design experience
- 3+ years of experience in land development
- Civil 3D experience required- Retail experience required Project Manager:
- PE required
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience in Client Management & Project Management- Retail experience required
If you or anyone you know fits this background and is interested in new opportunities, please reach out! I would be more than happy to share a full job description with you to see if this specific opportunity makes sense! All inquiries are confidential!
Search Consultant | gpac
Take the next step in your Surveying career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.