Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Lima District, Metropolitan Municipality of Lima, Peru | Globant
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
265 jours | Lima District, Metropolitan Municipality of Lima, Peru | Globant
Date de début :janvier 29
Appliquer avant :mars 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for Project Managers to join our Agile Delivery Studio!
This Studio focuses on improving the way our customers’ work by leveraging our unique agile pods methodology. We provide customer-centered rapid evaluations and enhancement of products through an agile design and iteration process.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.
- Build bridges & open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Advanced English skills.
- Experience in a software development or delivery organization working with agile teams.
- BS in Engineering or related discipline.
- Hands on software development experience.
- Agile certifications.
Are you ready?
- We have more than 12,500 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
- Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed.
- Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Engineer, Social Media, Manager, Technology, Engineering, Marketing, Management