Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
IT Scrum Master
Plano, Texas, United States | GENUENT
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
IT Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
IT Scrum Master
346 jours | Plano, Texas, United States | GENUENT
Date de début :décembre 17
Appliquer avant :janvier 18 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Genuent is seeking a Senior IT PM/Scrum Master for our direct client in Plano, TX. This is a contract opportunity. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Misti Tappe by clicking APPLY or please call (972) 312-9631
Sr. IT Scrum Master
Job Description Summary
Responsible for ensuring the team lives Agile values and principles and follows processes and practices that the teams agree they will use within Agile (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.) frameworks to self-organize while delivering value to customers. The Scrum Master is a servant leader and champions the Agile mindset through effective guidance, coaching, education and through removal of impediments to team progress. This role is responsible for building high-performing teams focused on constantly improving team dynamics and performance.
- Facilitates seamless collaboration and maximizes team and program performance by driving continuous improvement across multiple technical and/or non-technical team(s) to ensure rapid and timely delivery of business value (experience, product, and/or service) and achievement of goals.
- Ensure cross team coordination. For example: should be an experienced Scrum Master for 1-2 teams or moving into a Release Train Engineer (RTE) role.
- Mentors and coaches teams and program teams and other Scrum Masters in Agile practices and mindset.
- Fosters a growth mindset and spirit of continuous improvement and learning.
- Removes impediments to team or Release Train's progress whether internal or organizational in nature.
- When necessary, escalate impediments to facilitate rapid resolution.
- Supports efforts to resolve systemic impediments that continually block teams within their organization.
- Supports an educated product owners and product managers, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Ensures effective communication within and across teams and Programs.
- Schedules and facilitates cross-functional meetings and ensures appropriate progress tools, information, radiators and reports effectively provide transparency on team's (or multiple team's) or Program's progress/productivity.
- Performs risk, issue and dependency management for the teams and/or program.
- Also ensures release management practices align to enterprise standards.
- Acts as Agile SME to teams, departmental teams, product owners and management.
- Participates in Scrum Master community of practice and mentors other Scrum Masters.
- For technology related efforts: Understands release-when ready, test-driven development, continuous integration, product demonstration and other technical engineering practices and guides team on leveraging them.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum in lieu of degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant experience in process improvement, project management or business/requirements analysis with at least 2 years as a Scrum Master, 1 year as an RTE or working in a similar role in a lean or Scrum environment.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple Agile delivery frameworks.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with AML, NICE, ACTIMIZE
- Vendor management experience
- ETL Agile Development Experience