Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager - Airport Design
Architecture et Urbanisme
Date de début :juillet 23
Appliquer avant :août 23 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie, Architecture et Urbanisme,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Garver’s growing Arizona Aviation team is seeking an Aviation Project Manager / Office Leader that will be responsible for performing a wide array of aviation-related business development, design, planning, project administration, and client management services for commercial service and general aviation airports.
Duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Market research and business development to create/expand industry relationships, pursue and win engineering and planning projects at commercial service and general aviation airports in Arizona and the west coast.
- Project and client management for both horizontal and vertical design projects at commercial service and general aviation airports.
- Significant design and construction oversight for multiple commercial service and general aviation clients.
- Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers, planners and technicians.
- Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 10-20+ years of total experience
- 6-8+ years of experience in civil engineering for airport clients
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Arizona
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Knowledge of design software packages such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Travel may be required with occasional overnight
- Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while overseeing airport improvement project execution
- Established relationships, knowledge of and experience in the Arizona aviation market, including commercial service airports, general aviation airports, and the Arizona Airports Council.”
- Licensed pilot or other aviation-related experience
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.