Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juin 03
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Senior Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
We will also consider qualified candidates located remotely in the United States.
Who We Are
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
Senior Project Managers are primarily responsible for managing the delivery of FinancialForce’s Professional Services implementations of our Cloud-based applications. The Senior Project Manager will drive the delivery of FinancialForce’s Professional Services engagements according to the agreed upon scope, time and budget—all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
The Senior Project Manager is a key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress of projects, and in ensuring the quality delivery of FinancialForce’s Professional Services. From Initiation through to stabilization, the you will be responsible for planning customer specific engagements, setting and managing customer expectations, managing the business requirements development, review and sign-off process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. The Senior Project Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects and will work with a number of resources within a matrix environment.
What You Will Do In This Role
- Day-to-day management of implementations across all of our products
- Lead development and refinement of project management methodology, implementation tools and practices and new service offerings
- Provide application and project guidance, maintenance, training, and knowledge transfer
- Manage resources, time, scope, and budget on multiple projects by creating and maintaining detailed project plans that emphasize speed to delivery while maximizing the efficient use of resources needed to meet the requirements.
- Facilitate regular status meetings and touch points with the implementation team and the customer providing documented key discussion items, action items, risks and issues.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the implementation team while motivating team resources to work diligently and smartly in the best interest of the customer and FinancialForce.
- Participate in and/or lead the development of key project deliverables (e.g., charter, project plan, issue logs, test plan, cutover plan, etc.)
- Identify opportunities to offer other product or service offerings
- Work with the customer and FinancialForce sales and marketing teams so the client will serve as a reference
- Forecast project resource needs, onboard, train and develop new team members
- Monitor project portfolio to maximize success, control budget, and adhere to schedule
- Manage Customer escalations to a positive resolve
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks.
- Escalate risks and issues internally to FinancialForce management and externally to customer project management team to resolve or mitigate risks and issues that stands in the way of project success.
- Communication to prospective and current customers on the FinancialForce Methodology
- Assist in the transition of the customer from implementation to delivery and support.
- Work with partners who may be part of a larger FinancialForce consulting team to integrate them with the management approach overall.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 10+ years implementation consulting experience
- Experience having project managed ERP solutions for Enterprise clients within a professional services function
- PMI or PMP certification is a must
- 5+ years of project management experience with the ability to mentor team while managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Extensive experience in documenting and maintaining project plans, risk/issue logs, action item logs, and other project management related tools to help achieve project success
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with ERP implementation methodologies and comfortable with a cloud delivery model
- Experience of salesforce.com apps or platform
- Implementation experience with one or more of the following or similar technologies: FinancialForce, NetSuite, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics or Workday
- All phases of the software implementation lifecycle, methodologies and best practice
- Professional management experience with a focus in the areas of professional services delivery, IT project management, and employee development
- Prior experience in Professional Services, Accounting, Human Capital Management, and/or Supply Chain business processes
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Embracing change and new challenges
- Pre-sales activities such as providing scoping and level of effort analysis
Travel: The position is expected to travel 50%.
Of course, we look for talent and fit more than anything else. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact [email protected]