Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager III
Date de début :mars 22
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Santé, Assurances,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Plan, organize, monitor, and oversee complex projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives.
- Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders, may include written executive summaries
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company's objectives
- Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, related field, or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred. 4+ years of project management and implementation or program management experience. Proficient with MS Office applications and project management tools. Experience working with and leading diverse groups and matrix managed environments.
PMP, PgMP, or CAPM preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.