Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Richmond, Virginia, United States | Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
The Richmond Fed is the proud home of the Federal Reserve’s National IT organization—a nationwide team delivering technology solutions and support across the Federal Reserve System. Many National IT employees are located in Richmond, while others are based across the U.S. at other Federal locations.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a culture that welcomes differences, cares about our communities, and empowers each other to lead from where we are to make things better.
Bring your passion and we’ll provide challenging and purposeful careers in a variety of fields, opportunities to grow and a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth. It’s all part of what makes #MyRichmondFed a great place to work!
About The Opportunity
The Solutions Engineering group has an immediate opening for a Scrum Master/Analyst reporting to the manager in Automation and Orchestration group.
The Scrum Master will provide expertise and direction supporting NationalIT Automation and Monitoring team. Offers varying levels of project/product management oversight and directly influences activities on business-critical effort throughout the lifecycle of the product. Serves as a single point-of-contact for removing impediments and coaching the team through challenges. Uses industry-standard best practices in order to assure delivery of goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables, as well as compliance with all discipline processes and governance channels. Will provide coaching and guidance to matrixed teams. Advanced level position requires a seasoned professional with a full understanding and experience with execution of industry practices. Requires high level of experience and proficiency in field.
What You Will Do
- Coaches the team on agile practices including user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition.
- Drives development of release and sprint roadmaps.
- Acts as a primary communication hub between various functional departments and the application development team to foresee risks, formulate plans, and organize activities to ensure sprints are completed on time.
- Guards the agile team from external requests and disruptions.
- Acts as a change agent and adapts processes to maximize productivity of the team.
- Removes impediments for the agile team.
- Ensures efficient communication between the agile team and the Product Owner/Product Manager/Product Line Manager and other stakeholders.
- Coordinates and facilitates sprint planning and task definition, sprint execution, impediment removal and tracking, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Partners with project and release managers in production deployment activities.
- Works with Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog health and prepared for execution.
- Develops metric reports on project status, schedule, and agile metrics such as velocity and cycle time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires 5 years of IT work experience in Project Management/Development where at least 2 years leading Scrum teams as a scrum master in an IT or software development setting.
- Requires knowledge of multiple agile development methodologies and frameworks.
- Requires understanding of iterative and incremental development.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams.
- SAFe or other Agile vendor certification a plus.
Discover the Reason Why So Many People Love It Here!
When you join Federal Reserve’s National IT organization, not only will you find a challenging and purposeful career, you’ll also have access to a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth, including
- Great medical benefits
- Pension and 401(k) with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee resource networks
- Paid volunteer leave
- Flexible work options
- Onsite amenities that make working here fun
Other Requirements And Considerations
- Candidates should review the Bank’s Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org.
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Selected candidate is subject to special background check procedures.
- Salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond provides equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
CO-Denver, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, MO-Kansas City, TX-Dallas, NJ-East Rutherford, MD-Baltimore, NY-New York City, OH-Cleveland, NC-Charlotte, MA-Boston, MN-Minneapolis, PA-Philadelphia
Full-time / Part-time
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Tier II - No Credit Check Mod