Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
IT PMO Manager/Director
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
IT PMO Manager/Director
Technologie de l'information
IT PMO Manager/Director
307 jours | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Date de début :mars 27
Appliquer avant :avril 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Gouvernement, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Are you looking for a position that utilizes your Product, Portfolio, Program and Project Management skills? Come join the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, where your contributions as a PMO Manager will truly make a difference.
This Position Is Responsible For
- The PMO Manager is responsible for directing and managing the PMO team members. This team is responsible for providing project, program and portfolio management services, standards, processes, methodologies, products and training to practitioners, subject matter experts, business and technical executives and stakeholders across the Federal Reserve System.
- Directs the development and maintenance of standards, methodologies, practices, products, tools and training offerings for project and program management, conducts research to ensure processes, practices, methodologies and training offerings are continuously refined to remain relevant to industry practices and FRS processes and controls.
- Directs and provides consulting services and support to practitioners, subject matter experts, business and technical executives and stakeholders across the Federal Reserve System to evaluate project/program readiness, conducts project/program health reviews and assessments, assist with standards and practices compliance and adherence reviews, and assist with sourcing and resource management requests.
- Develops, motivates, and evaluates performance of staff, which includes managing staff to identify developmental assignments and training opportunities, working with individuals on their career goals, delegating responsibilities, providing timely feedback and evaluating performance on any of the preceding duties.
- Plays a key role in the full cycle of employment matters, including but not limited to those involving hiring, retention and performance optimization, salary recommendations, and decisions related to the termination of employment, as well as the documentation of these matters.
- Works with department officer and IT management team to formulate, implement and measure outcomes of strategic plans, budget and resource planning, projects, performance and related matters.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of technical, operational, and policy issues relating to the industry and provides a high-level of application and/or operational expertise.
- Serves as a resource and adviser to business areas, information technology staff. and FRS business constituents on IT support, services, and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in business administration, computer science, management information systems or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 8 years of broad technical experience in one or more phases of information technology and management information systems, to include technical project management, leadership, supervisory and/or management experience. (For the IT Director must have 10 years of broad technical experience in one or more phases of information technology and management information systems, to include technical project management, leadership, supervisory and/or management experience and 5 years of experience in managing staff and leading a technical or support function)
- Strong knowledge in understanding project, program and portfolio management practices and methodologies.
- Familiarity with information technology management concepts and methodologies, structured analysis, and business process re-engineering.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and collaboration skills.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Other/Preferred Requirements:
- Working experience with one or more software development life cycle methodologies such as Agile SCRUM is desirable
- Working knowledge of product development processes
- PMP certification
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation and holidays; flexible work environment, healthy workflow
Generously subsidized public transportation
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more...
The Minneapolis Fed is committed to developing a diverse workforce and providing an inclusive environment where all employees are respected and valued. We believe that we can foster development opportunities for all and reach our full potential by recognizing the unique experiences and identities of each of our colleagues. From economists to cash specialists, we work together to represent you in our economy.
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Full-time / Part-time
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Tier II - No Credit Check