Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
New York, New York, United States | Facebook
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
270 jours | New York, New York, United States | Facebook
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Description du poste
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Project Management Office team in Global Business Marketing is hiring an experienced project manager to lead the execution and activation of numerous projects that ladder up to large cross-functional marketing initiatives.You’re an ideal candidate if you have experience holding people accountable without a formal reporting structure. The Project Manager must have experience leading large scale integrated projects within a global marketing organization. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to document and organize scope, requirements, roadmaps, deliverables, task owners and timelines in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate also has experience establishing trust and credibility among key cross functional partners. This candidate will exhibit strong collaboration skills with global stakeholders while recognizing and successfully balancing different priorities. This role requires the ability to work across different time zones and using analytical rigor to identify and prioritize organizational pain points.
- Partners with Marketing, Creative, and Digital Leads to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences
- Works with Marketing, Creative, and Digital to establish deadlines related to overall department goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates, and communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
- Supports the prioritization of competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- Communicates clearly across projects and people
- 8+ years of relevant or related working experience
- Experience in the production of events, campaigns, printed collateral, presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- Experience at an agency or studio
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Proven sense of partnership and client service
- Experience operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience that includes delivering both digital and traditional marketing materials
- Experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design packages
- Experience in advertising and/or UX
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.