Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Digital Project Manager
Date de début :juin 12
Appliquer avant :juillet 12 2021
Industrie : Marketing,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who are one of Long Island's leading integrated media and advertising agencies, serving clients throughout the greater New York metropolitan area as well as parts of the U.S.
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager with experience in all facets of the website development process. This position reports to the Chief Digital Officer. Your primary role will be to oversee our website development projects to ensure that work gets completed on time, with accuracy and on budget.
NOTE: This role is temporarily remote but will be located at the company's HQ in Hauppauge, NY once public health measures allow for in-office work later in 2021. There will be a one day work-from-home policy once teams return to the office.
The ideal candidate is someone who can also lead the UX discovery process from project kickoff, design features and pages, incorporate client feedback, and answer any UX questions from website designers and developers during HTML markup.
Strong communications and writing skills, along with the ability to translate “technical speak” into plain English for nontechnical audiences, are required.
- Develop comprehensive agency proposals for new digital projects for prospective and existing clients.
- Represent the digital development team in agency pitches and presentations for website work.
- Create discovery guides and lead the discovery work sessions to kick off new web builds.
- Gather relevant information from the client and all internal departments to determine scope and final deliverables, create estimate for client approval, and schedule/attend all discovery meetings.
- Once a project is active, coordinate all internal departments to track its task progress against the schedule and budget, set/attend incremental meetings, and route materials for internal and client review as necessary. Issue project reports as necessary and follow up on any delays or budgetary over-burn.
- Track, schedule and budget for all vendor work, coordinate with internal resources to monitor any scope or schedule changes and alert Account Services to any deadline and cost implications.
- Run the quality assurance process to ensure project delivery is user-friendly and defect-free.
- Manage the team of developers, ensuring they complete assigned tasks on time and up to our quality expectations.
- Act as the user-advocate during the discovery and development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Assist in developing web architecture, user flows, wireframes and site maps – with ability to translate UX/technical issues into plain English for nontechnical audiences.
- Collaborate with studio designers, copywriters and developers to meet objectives at each stage of the website build.
- Refine strategic execution by reviewing conversion goals with clients and analyzing web metrics to improve user experience and campaign results.
- Lead meetings with clients alongside agency team to analyze project requirements and collect design feedback on wireframes and visual design.
- Conduct post-mortems as needed to improve operational efficiency and inform future website builds.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least five years of experience working in digital development, with experience in project management, user interface design, and an expert understanding of current Internet standards (including web browser specifications, responsive design and mobile-first design).
- Advanced understanding of design and usability principles.
- Knowledge of technical requirements/limitations when developing creative solutions, especially with WordPress.
- Strong written and communications skills and ability to write proposals.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of the financial, healthcare and/or higher education industry is a plus.