Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Enterprise Solutions Program Manager
Date de début :février 12
Appliquer avant :mars 16 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Enterprise Solutions Program Manager is a leadership-level position within ESCO Group responsible for leading and growing ESCO Groups Enterprise Solutions service center. The Enterprise Solutions group focuses on identifying opportunities where transformative technologies and solutions can be employed to increase productivity, improve quality, and achieve desired business results. The nature of this position necessitates a strong understanding of IIoT frameworks, Digital Transformation concepts, enterprise-level technologies, as well as general knowledge of automation and controls platforms. Working with executives and senior leaders within the Automation Business Unit, the Enterprise Solutions Program Manager will develop and execute business development strategies to achieve growth goals.
The Enterprise Solutions Program Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide strategic direction and plans on innovative ways that we can extend our value proposition to our key stakeholders – employees, clients, and suppliers, especially as it relates to transformative technologies and enterprise solutions.
- Identify, foster, and maintain key relationships with new vendors and partners involved in the industry related to these technologies and solutions.
- Perform business development and sales activities for enterprise solutions. This includes supporting other client-facing employees within their assigned accounts with the specialty services the enterprise solutions team can provide.
- Conduct research and vetting necessary to develop forward-looking strategies for products and services necessary to lead within the fast-paced and competitive enterprise solution marketplace.
- Oversee the evaluation, planning, development, and training of products and tools that increase productivity and quality of the products and services the company provides.
- Set team budgets and execute sales strategies and forecasting.
- Coach, mentor, and advise members of the Enterprise Solutions team.
- Responsible for maintaining a highly motivated and trained workforce within the Enterprise Solutions team.
- Utilize, support, and enhance ESCO’s standards and best practices.
- Understand and follow all safety, conduct, and policy requirements established by ESCO and clients.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or deemed necessary by management.
To be considered, candidates should have:
- Completion of Master’s degree program in engineering, computer science, business, or related discipline from an accredited college or university and five years or more of related work or industry experience; or
- Other equivalent education and experience combinations will be considered with solid evidence of success.
- Experience in engineering or professional services.
- Demonstrated to be highly proficient with computer technologies including but not limited to, Windows Operating Systems, and the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following: electrical design, PLC ladder logic programming, HMI programming, computer programming, or commissioning.
- Experience/knowledge of Ignition, FactoryStudio, HighByte, TrakSYS, InnovationSuite, ThingWorx or any IIoT platform is highly desirable.
- Experience in a project engineering or project services environment, including the following:
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management activities including budgeting, defining and managing scope, risk management, and scheduling.
- Project team leadership.
- Project estimating, proposals, and working with clients during sales process.
- Experience managing direct and indirect reports.
- Leads with a high level of initiative and exemplifies company values.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategically manages resources to ensure the success of business goals.
- Develops meaningful relationships both inside the organization and within the community.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively manages change and provides vision.
- Work produced demonstrates excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Empowers others to perform at their highest levels.
- Provides superior coaching and feedback.
- Ability to effectively delegate and utilize the strengths of team members, providing opportunities for growth.
- Creates a culture of personal ownership.