Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Phlebotomy Program Manager
Date de début :avril 17
Appliquer avant :mai 17 2021
Industrie : Santé, Hôtelier,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
Embry Health is seeking an experienced and dedicated individual for our Phlebotomy Manager position. This person will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and developing program activities related to Embry Health’s phlebotomy services. The Phlebotomy Manager will be expected to promote, educate and develop phlebotomy related training for providers at Embry Health.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations and requirements for phlebotomy services with regards to state and federal requirements.
- Is a subject matter expert on phlebotomy and maintains current knowledge of evolving trends related to providing best in class phlebotomy services.
- Assists with development of goals and objectives for the phlebotomy program.
- Develops data-informed solutions to improve organizational performance in quality of care and cost of care metrics related to phlebotomy.
- Coordinates with clinical care teams to promote improvement in quality of care.
- Produces reports as needed or requested.
- Coordinates with clinical and outreach/education staff in planning and executing the offering of phlebotomy related services at events.
- Develops staff training as appropriate and necessary.
- Participates on internal committees related to clinical outcome measures and performance improvement.
- Manages, tracks, and audits credentials for providers who are performing phlebotomies.
- Documents field site set up requirements with regards to phlebotomy service roll outs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency level or higher Microsoft Office / Word, Excel/ Power Point /Project/Outlook
- Ability to interact with diverse populations: patients, physicians, colleagues, donors
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective and efficient problem solver
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or related degree, preferred
- At least 2 years in a leadership capacity, preferably in the healthcare field.
- Prior clinical experience not required, but is a plus.