Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager, EPMO
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Election Ontario
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager, EPMO
Project Manager, EPMO
153 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Election Ontario
Date de début :janvier 13
Appliquer avant :janvier 27 2021
Industrie : Gouvernement,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Project Manager, Enterprise Project Management Office
Who we are
The Office of the Chief Electoral Officer is a non-partisan agency of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, responsible for the administration of provincial elections, by-elections, and referenda.
Our recruitment process reflects our mission to uphold the integrity and accessibility of the electoral process and to manage elections in an efficient, fair, and impartial manner. Together we lead change by building modern services that put the needs of electors first.
We believe in Responsiveness and Innovation, Accountability and Integrity, Respect and Efficiency.
Join our team
The Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) is seeking a strategic and results-oriented Project Manager with proficiencies in enterprise planning, project/portfolio management, risk management, relationship, and negotiation management.
The successful candidate is a leader and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be adaptable to change, successfully multi-task various priorities and collaborate with various lines of business to successfully lead, mentor, support, and deliver.
As a change champion, you will have the opportunity to help build the maturity of the EPMO capability model by assessing and implementing ‘best practices’ to optimize and streamline current state methodologies, templates, processes, and tools, to enhance our deliverables for our business partners, senior management and the executive team.
As an EPMO team member, you may be assigned to lead EPMO deliverables such as internal operational excellence initiatives, enterprise planning and/or enterprise risk management activities; be seconded to a business partner to lead and implement a business project; represent and support our business partners on an IT-led project, or a combination thereof.
What you can expect in this role
Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Project Management Office, you will:
- Liaise with various stakeholders across the agency, on a diverse range of IT projects, business projects, operational and divisional deliverables to build an enterprise risk management register linking interdependencies, detailing potential risks, and propose course-correcting options, so that decisions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Manage a cross-functional, multi-project integrated project plan and create cohesive project portfolio reports for senior management and the executive team.
- Lead a business project or assist our business partners by coordinating, documenting, and representing various business groups on an IT-lead project.
- Create and communicate detailed project plans, monitor project performance, ensure action items and decisions are completed as required, and prepare detailed reports to ensure executive/senior management are fully apprised of all relevant issues and predictive risk items.
- Create and manage a projected project financial forecast and produce monthly spend variance reports, ensuring all RFx items are properly executed and invoices are paid.
- Prepare and present concise, detailed project reports for steering committees and executive, as required.
- Cultivate positive working relationships with EPMO business partners and champion the creation, implementation, and successful adoption of any changes made to existing tools, templates, processes, etc.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and coaching to assist work package leads with the implementation of best practices with respect to project planning, project scheduling, linking interdependencies between disparate work packages, RAID management, and executive reporting.
Leadership & Relationships
- A creative, highly motivated self-starter with well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills that continues to pursue operational excellence.
- Proven leadership capabilities with adaptability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with demonstrated experience to motivate and engage with a diverse group of professionals.
- Strong business acumen and technical background with an attention to detail
Excellent logistics, planning and communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation, and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and impact change.
- Results oriented, ensuring deliverables are completed on time, to specification, and within budget.
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Project Manager role with demonstrated knowledge and experience in applying project management principles, policies, and practices. Program and/or portfolio management would be an asset.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Waterfall, and Scrum Agile methodologies. Kanban knowledge and work experience would be an asset.
- Experience and familiarity with Agile development methods in deriving user story maps and assisting in Project backlogs.
- Experience with Jira in maintaining Project backlogs.
- In additional to expertise in project/portfolio risk management, experience with Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Working knowledge of SAFe set-up and implementation would be an asset.
- Demonstrated expertise managing large, complex projects with a proven track record of delivering integration management, scope management, time management, financial management, human resource management, procurement management, quality management and risk management activities.
- Excellent working knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project Online and MS Project for scheduling and reporting for Agile and Waterfall/Hybrid projects. MS Project Web App Online back-end configuration and administration experience would be an asset.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Salary range: $78,673 - $108,164 per annum
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one attachment quoting File # EO-2021-06 no later than Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at 1-888-668-8683, Fax at 1-866-714-2809, TTY at 1-888-292-2312. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Posting Date: January 13, 2021
Closing Date: January 27, 2021