Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
08648, US | Eclaro
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
243 jours | 08648, US | Eclaro
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Description du poste
Job Number: 20-08322
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will plan and manage projects of moderate-to-high complexity in the R&D Business Insights & Analytics function and ensure project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed on scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to create executive presentations and share information suitable for senior leadership.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong planning, organizational, relationship, leadership, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and direct the work of others.
- Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization, and minimal supervision.
- Proven experience managing the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term, via clearly defined milestones, and timelines.
- Ability to execute several projects concurrently, with a remote & distributed teams, while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to identify dependencies, evaluate risks, and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned program and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent experience, required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Eight years of previous experience managing large teams on complex high-profile projects required.
- Experience managing and tracking statements of work, invoices, forecast, and budgets.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban, Waterfall.
- In-depth knowledge of project planning techniques, project planning tools, and related MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) required.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred.
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) is a plus.
- Experience managing projects involving RWD, research, analytics, machine learning, or AI is a plus.
If Hired, You Will Enjoy The Following Eclaro Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If Interested, You May Contact
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.