Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
New York, New York, United States | ECLARO
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Pétrole et Énergie
464 jours | New York, New York, United States | ECLARO
Date de début :juillet 10
Appliquer avant :août 10 2020
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie,
Description du poste
Industry: Energy / Utilities
Job Number: 20-05629
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Project Manager role will support and manage the execution of one or more the Client's COVID-19 initiatives under the direction of the Vice President of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S).
- Specifically, the Project Manager will be tasked on a full-time basis to provide support with various EH&S projects / programs including the management of ongoing COVID-19 testing across the facilities and throughout New York State.
- Responsibilities will include implementation of critical tasks as well as reporting and providing information for effective management and decision-making.
- Act as the bridge between the EHS department and business units.
- Define and manage the COVID testing workstream and documents of projects (schedule, tasks, cost, changes/risks/issues) via PMO processes, procedures and tools for assigned projects.
- As needed, manage all project workstreams.
- Monitor the project schedule, budget, and deliverables.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Recognize problems or situations that are or may impact the project delivery.
- Facilitate the evaluation of alternatives and find solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach such as proactive engagement of IT to automate manual processes.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues, mitigate risks and implement changes.
- Analyze decisions and actions for their support of the project's strategic direction.
- Work with senior management to escalate and resolve more complex issues and risks.
- Promote and maintain communication between project team members and stakeholders and external vendors and manage expectations.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required.
- Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
- Superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills, to ensure open communication across project teams.
- Ability to handle broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences.
- Ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations and use them to constructively build greater shared commitment to end goals.
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology
- Self-motivated, proactive & take initiative in developing and kicking-off projects
- Prior experience in the field preferred
- Prior experience working w/ development of IT systems preferred
- Be agile and able to adapt approaches depending on change in variables
- Ability to manage & influence resources (internal & external)
- Ability to track budgets, contracts, dependencies, and risks
- Ability to use standard PM tools Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, etc.
If Hired, You Will Enjoy The Following Eclaro Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If Interested, You May Contact
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.