Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Ashburn, Virginia, United States | ECLARO
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
469 jours | Ashburn, Virginia, United States | ECLARO
Date de début :juillet 10
Appliquer avant :août 10 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Job Number: 20-05360
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Ashburn, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Project Manager role will be responsible for the implementation of network services globally following a set standard of processes and procedures.
- Need to manage existing customer and vendor relationships from the quoting phase through the provisioning, delivery, and activation stage to be responsible for the entire implementation lifecycle of fiber and copper based ethernet circuits and other services.
- Will be first point of contact with customers, vendors, commercial property managers, design/ implementation engineers, and internal peers for each service delivery.
- Maintaining our company's high standard of professionalism, focus, and patience managing multiple competing priorities in a fast-moving environment is key.
- Initiative, decision-making, and communication are desired.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills while immersed a high volume of tasks and activities while being able to update superiors concisely on any given project.
- The right person will also be able to recognize when a project is shifting course, and know how to seek assistance to get back on track.
- To interact with C-Level Executives - excellent verbal and written communication including the ability to communicate technical information in a manner a non-technical audience can comprehend is required.
- Will be required to concurrently manage 20+ projects at any given time, in varying stages of completion. It is absolutely necessary to be able to drive projects forward and quickly identify and resolve obstacles or delays.
- Lead provisioning efforts to ensure delivery of circuits and services.
- Manage delivery intervals, processes & escalate accordingly.
- Schedule access, site surveys, and other necessary dispatches as needed with customers for our vendors/carriers to maintain a delivery schedule.
- Effectively interface with customers and vendors and management for updates and statuses.
- Conduct calls with customers to review key milestones and assess requirements/special needs.
- Drive tight install intervals to billing by coordinating internal resources and vendor resources with proper lead time.
- Independently manage customer expectations and resolve conflict with minimal input from supervisor.
- Ability to interpret the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer care and service.
- Maintain and continually update internal tracking spreadsheets and documents.
- Produce weekly reports on individual project status.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Precise organizational skills.
- Ability to retain transferred knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- 2-3 Years Project Management experience required (5+ years preferred).
- Experience in telecom or technical project management is highly desired.
- High degree of initiative.
- Maturity and positivity.
- Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision.
If Interested, You May Contact
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.