Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Account Project Manager, Enroll360
Date de début :septembre 05
Appliquer avant :octobre 05 2021
Industrie : Éducation,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
At EAB , our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,900 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards .
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role In Brief
Account Project Manager, Enroll360
As part of partner services, the Account Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that partner obligations are met accurately and on schedule through the establishment and adherence to agreed upon deadlines and workflows. They are responsible for managing partner deliverables to completion, from development through deployment and follow up. Account Project Managers work closely with in-house Strategic Leaders and other team members to support the partners' overall objectives.
This role must be based in our Richmond, VA office.
- Develop project schedules and team work plans for all assigned partners, including coordination of project requirements/ components and routing type as well as implementation of marketing direction
- Analyze team workloads in terms of project quantity, complexity and deliverable due dates to predict and troubleshoot resource needs
- Participate in forecasting meetings and contribute expertise related to scheduling and project requirements
- Manage project routing from development through quality assurance for both paper and online projects Verify the accuracy and integrity of all project component requests and follow through with resolution for timely release and deployment
- Test, review and release for production direct mail art files, final copy, online programs, email campaigns, etc.
- Monitor campaign response and manage inventory levels against contracts
- Leverage Workfront Project Management solution to centrally house all project documentation and contribute to business process improvement efforts by providing user feedback that helps streamline and standardize workflow, communication and resource efficiencies
Communications And Relations
- Organize and facilitate regularly occurring cross-functional project team meetings and huddles; keep all informed on project status and progress
- Communicate project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during projects; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties
- Lead and work with other project managers to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow in the office
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years' project management/planning/scheduling experience, including demonstrated knowledge and application of project management practices, tools and technologies
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity or experience in a creative or marketing environment
- Familiarity or experience with online project management software (Workfront preferred)
- Proven ability to prioritize, develop, track, monitor, report and oversee multiple plans and performance measures
- Proactively identify risks, resolve issues, and remove impediments that jeopardize success of the deliverables
- Build relationships and collaborate/influence others for the achievement of project success
- Execute effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and partner focus skills
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.