Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Program Manager - Location Flexible
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 02
Appliquer avant :mai 02 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
The successful candidate will join Dropbox’s Customer Experience organization, as a key member of our Customer Programs and Analytics team. This team is focused on advocating for our customers within Dropbox; and influencing customer-centric decision making across Dropbox via the generation and propagation of customer insights, all in an effort to foster increased customer loyalty.
We are looking for an experienced program manager who will help us achieve and sustain our goal of building durable customer loyalty across all of Dropbox’s products and services. Your primary and immediate responsibility will be to lead the strategy formulation and execution of our company-wide customer satisfaction metrics and reporting program. This program will establish a clear understanding of what drives customer satisfaction across key interactions (both in-product and service/support) and enable us to directly assess our customer’s experience with Dropbox. You will be the brain and brawn behind this company-wide, and critical, strategic initiative. You will lead a cross-functional team in order to identify, build, measure, and report on our customer’s feedback.
Beyond this immediate responsibility, you will be an active contributor and problem-solver to all programs undertaken by the Customer Programs and Analytics team. As demands of the company shift, and new strategic customer challenges arise, you will be expected to identify new areas of opportunity to advocate for our customers and build and sustain our customer’s loyalty.
You will report to the Director of Customer Programs and Insights as an individual contributor. The team is highly collaborative, not only working closely with each other, but with our cross-functional partners to achieve our objectives. You will be working with all roles across Dropbox from individual contributors to senior leadership.
- Own the execution and strategy of company-wide CSAT program from the ground up
- Build program roadmaps and manage deliverables of multiple work streams; including short-term and long-term goals
- Provide thought-leadership on industry best practices on Customer Experience and feedback collection at scale
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the business such as Product, Marketing, Research and Insights, to build out and collect CSAT measurements.
- Design surveys to ensure desired insights are collected
- Collect and synthesize customer data to understand root causes of pain points and drivers for satisfaction and loyalty.
- Surface key findings into reports and presentations that tell compelling, data driven stories
- Communicate effectively to multiple audiences
- Project manage survey design and iteration process
- Work with third party vendors as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience of program delivery within a customer focused function (CX, Marketing, Customer Success)
- Experience with formation, management, and/or improvements of customer experience metrics including NPS, CSAT, CES, retention, churn, etc.
- Experience and familiarity with CX related concepts and terms (e.g. customer journey mapping, persona, customer archetype)
- Strong program management skills and ability to keep multiple stakeholders aligned on single goal
- Analytical skills and experience with interpreting customer data to find patterns and trends
- Experience with tying customer experience metrics to business outcomes
- Developed and tested communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to create polished reports quickly and present ideas to various stakeholders.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong passion and empathy for customers and providing the best possible experience
- Experience with VOC tools or technologies (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Userleap, Gainsight, etc) is a plus
- Ability to problem solve and think on-the-fly
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).