Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager - Division 7
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
DPR Construction is seeking a Project Manager for our SPW Division 7 with a minimum of at least 5+ years commercial construction and waterproofing/fire protection experience. The individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of multiple projects.
Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following
Management will be of commercial waterproofing and fire prevention scopes.
- Management of all project team members – project teams could range from 2-10 employees
- Mentor and train project engineers for fast-paced growth development and apply DPR’s people practices
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope
- Solid & capable of understanding building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact for GC teams
- Challenge and support jobsites and GC team members
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
The Successful Candidate Will Possess
We are looking for a flexible, detail oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple demanding projects while producing quality work and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication ability
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Strong technical knowledge in Moisture and Fire Protection
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, Accounting cost management software and scheduling software.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business Management or Engineering a plus but not required
DPR has been nationally recognized for its strong company culture, based on a well-defined purpose “We Exist to Build Great Things,” and four core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR ranked on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for five consecutive years. For more information, visit http://www.dpr.com .