Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager, Workplace
Date de début :avril 02
Appliquer avant :mai 02 2021
Industrie : Architecture , Design
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
DLR Group is an integrated design firm that aspires to be the most creative enterprise on the planet. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. If that challenge is appealing, you're at the right place.
DLR Group has an opening for a Project Manager to lead projects in our Workplace Sector.
- Denver, CO
- Phoenix, AZ
As a Project Manager at DLR Group you will be responsible for leading projects on budget and schedule while delivering design excellence. As part of our integrated design teams you create workplaces that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative thought leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you’ll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
You'll provide hands-on supervision to design staff during all phases of the project as well as partner with vendors and consultants as needed and internal partners. Additionally, you will occasionally interview in front of clients to win work.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Be able to handle complex Workplace projects.
- Develop project Work Plans (schedule, budget, cartoon set) for project success.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serve as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts.
- Seven to Ten years of experience with Workplace Design and Project Management (ground up and tenant improvement projects)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project for project scheduling, and Excel for budgeting and fee proposals.
- Must be willing to travel as projects or tasks require.
- Experience with high performance design and sustainable building practices.
- Integrated into the Denver market with positive Workplace references.
- Must have a collaborative management style and strong people skills.
- Must have good communication and public speaking skills to participate in interviews and client presentations.
- Knowledge and use of Revit or other design software required.
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program.
- Licensed architect required.
DLR Group is an integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering, interiors, planning, and building optimization for new construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group is 100 percent employee-owned and fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the China Accord and the AIA 2030 Commitment.
Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.