Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
IT Project Manager
San Antonio, Texas, United States | Diversified Technical Services, Inc.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
IT Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Aerospatial et Défense
Ordinateur et Logiciels
IT Project Manager
339 jours | San Antonio, Texas, United States | Diversified Technical Services, Inc.
Date de début :février 23
Appliquer avant :mars 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Aerospatial et Défense, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
DTSI is seeking a Project Manager to serve as primary representative responsible for all project work, ensuring 100% compliance with program standards and cost, schedule. The PM will implement DTSI CMMI Level 3 process control, quality management, and report to DTSI management and executive leadership. The Project Manager will lead eFOIA System sustainment and integration services to military organizations across the country. The PM’s team of developers and sustainers will perform full spectrum software lifecycle support for the USAF eFOIA application. The project manager will serve as technical lead for the system and maintain full system knowledge of the hosting platform and the application to include technical capabilities, upcoming system enhancement, and insight into user experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a focal point for Program Office/Contractor communications
- Manage the sustainment team and implement best practices in IT System Management and Agile Software Development
- Manage customer relationships in coordination with the Air Force Program Management Office (PMO) by providing weekly updates and participating in routine and ad-hoc PMO meetings
- Sustain appropriate manning to accomplish tasks and notify Program Office of personnel status IAW this PWS. Responsible for managing staff performance, performing employee assessments, and making hire/fire decisions
- Provide CDRLs to Program Office accurately and IAW stated timelines
- Provide information pertaining to risks or issues IAW the eFOIA Risk Management Framework package
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required
- Participate in meetings as needed with regard to the activities of the system and provide guidance/recommendations on eFOIA issues, upgrades, and re-hosting
- Maintain a Quality Assurance Program
- Work outside normal duty hours (shift work) to support mission accomplishment as events dictate.
- Develop schedules and implementation plans, including parallel operations, identification of technical approaches, and a description of anticipated prototype results
- Ensure successful execution of program cost, schedule, and performance goals
- Maintain and abide by a fully integrated Contractor Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS)
- Deliver an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to support the entire effort and provide input to the Program Office throughout the PoP
- Deliver Meeting Minutes for all government/contractor discussions to be kept as official records
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities and actions with external vendors, subcontractors, and project stakeholders
- Secret Clearance
- 5+ years of experience leading complex IT system and software development and/or sustainment projects
- Working knowledge of DoD contracting processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of DoD Information Technology implementation
- Work with confidential and classified information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification
- Familiarity with leading Information Technology elements
- Conversant in military cyber domain functions and current activities
- Motivational Leader to team of technology developers, cyber operators, and engineering support personnel
- Able to satisfy customer expectations while adhering to contractual requirements and meeting corporate performance objectives
- Experience in managing technical scope of projects within boundaries and preventing creep of requirements and expectations
- Communicate effectively via oral and written channels to achieve desired outcomes
Established in 1980, DTSI has built an unwavering reputation of delivering superior IT solutions with a strong focus on exceeding customer expectations and a relentless drive to be the best in the industry. Our success, undoubtedly, is a direct result of our people. We are intentional in seeking individuals who are hard-working, disciplined, visionary, and approach all tasks and all interactions with an attitude of excellence.
Inclusion and Diversity
DTSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
DTSI is an equal opportunity employer that uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Background investigations may be conducted to determine applicant’s eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance.