Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juin 03
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
We are an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport media and operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we are able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Sport Experiences Unit:
Leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution, and rendering in the sports, ecosystem.
Our mission is to build and deliver cutting-edge digital platforms and value-based data drive visualization, gathering and distribution solutions.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will act as the day-to-day point of contact for our wide portfolio of clients. Working in an Agile environment, you will use your leadership skills and be responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale web and mobile projects during a ‘build’ or ‘run’ phase in close cooperation with the technical team. Budget, capacity management and the ability to make decisions under pressure are important factors in your role·
- Managing web and mobile projects in conjunction with Technical Leader through a build or run phase in an Agile environment
- Gathering client requirements to create project plans and requirements documents
- Contributing to the creative, technical and strategic direction of the project by working as key part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Management of a large project team, including geographically distributed members
- Multiple stakeholder management, including senior clients and Board level
- Identify and evaluate project risks/issues and able to devise & implement effective mitigation strategies
- Budget and capacity management
- Providing internal monthly and external project status reports
- Keeping detailed minutes for all meetings and distributing to stakeholders
- Change request management and documentation
- Prioritize according to the project need and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Recognizing and highlighting potential new business opportunities with the client
- Chair and co-ordinate large meetings and conference calls
- Extensive digital project management experience in an agency environment
- Clear and demonstrable experience of delivering a large web / mobile in Agile environments
- First class understanding and proven experience of budget and capacity management
- An understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and apps
- Leadership – someone who is able to influence and set an example, especially during challenging periods
- Communication – ability to communicate with stakeholders and existing or potential clients in a clear and concise manner, especially during challenging periods
- Organizational and time management – excellent organizational skills, able to manage own work and schedule not only their time but also others
- Resourceful – ability to find solutions to technical and management issues in a logical and coherent manner
- Highly motivated & energetic – a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to motivate and lead
- Quality control – strong focus on quality of output to ensure the only the best possible outcome is delivered
- Working under pressure – able to work calmly under pressure of deadlines and delivery, especially in a the context of live sports
- Attention to detail – keen attention to detail, ensuring the quality of the delivery is up to standard
- Educated to degree level or equivalent Formal Agile qualification highly desirable
Some of our Company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Casual dress code
- Regular company and team social events
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.