Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Washington, District of Columbia, United States | CYBERCODERS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
376 jours | Washington, District of Columbia, United States | CYBERCODERS
Date de début :juin 02
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager with structural concrete experience, please read on! ( Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
What You Will Be Doing
We are one of the nation's largest concrete contractors is searching for a Project Manager. The Project Manager provides overall management direction on project(s). Establishes project objectives through planning and budgets, serves as the primary point of contact with the client, and monitors construction and financial activities in collaboration with the Superintendent. Responsible for the financial results of the project. Responsible for safety on the project by perpetuating the IIF culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for Pre-Construction Duties: Works with Estimators to secure projects by providing information based on past experiences relative to project sequencing, equipment, manpower, etc..Collaborates with Estimating to analyze the market in relation to Company capabilities. Examines the scope of work and reviews bid drawings and project specifications to fully understand the customer's expectations and project requirements. Performs site visits to establish logistics plans including identification of safety concerns, site hazards, location of utilities, etc.. Supports Estimating in soliciting subcontractor bids and other significant procurement items. Develops the construction schedule framework.
Coordinates Job Transition and Start-Up Process: Facilitates job transition, administrative and operations start-up meetings as defined in the Job Management Process (JMP). Provides input on project staffing plans. Schedules and facilitates pre-job meetings with the Superintendent, client representative(s), testing lab representative(s), subcontractors, and suppliers. Develops a schedule of values to optimize cash flow on the project. Collaborates with the project team to:
- Develop a detailed/critical path project schedule to support the construction process
- Develop financial and production budgets for the project which facilitates cost tracking and accounting
- Develop a detailed plan to procure required equipment and material
- Determine, assign and/or submit material submittals for the project
- Ensure project roles and responsibilities are communicated
- Communicate job set-up information to appropriate support services
- Select major vendors and subcontractors
- Develop site plan, including location of cranes, laydown areas, etc
What You Need for this Position
Specific Qualifications For The Project Manager I Include
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 4 years' of construction related experience; or 8 years' of construction related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Vertical concrete construction experience with knowledge of associated forming systems
- Proficient computer skills in programs such as Microsoft Office suite, understanding of construction software and the ability to understand, customize and modify spreadsheets
- Mathematical Skills including but not limited to knowledge of mathematical concepts such as cost benefit analysis, cost accounting, etc.
- Ability to effectively present and sell/market information and respond to questions from groups of mangers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to develop construction schedule via the critical path method
- Ability to understand contracts, specifications, drawings, and scope of work
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
- Requires ability to maneuver in and out of job site trailers and various stages of job site terrains
- Must have the ability to exert physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 20 pounds
What's In It for You
- We offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as the chance to join a dynamic and growing organization.
- Plenty of growth opportunities and career advancement.
- Great company atmosphere and more
- Opportunity to work with one of the nations largest contractors
So, if you are a Project Manager with concrete experience, please apply today! (Fill out Questionnaire for Consideration)
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
Kyle Lesser - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.