Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Vienna, Virginia, United States | CYBERCODERS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Bancaire et Finance
543 jours | Vienna, Virginia, United States | CYBERCODERS
Date de début :juin 03
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Located just outside of Washington, DC, our software company provides a data management software for customers in the finance industry. We are the vendor of choice for many firms, and we are looking for developers to help us expand and grow our product.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support projects in an agile environment
- Develop, manage, and assess project road maps and timelines
- Maintain relationships with both clients and peers
- Perform quantitative analyses to inform implementation strategies to our key stakeholders
What You Need for this Position
- At least one year of Project Management Experience
- Experience working in the Financial Services or Mortgage industries
- Experience with either Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with either SQL, R studio, Matlab, or Python
What's In It for You
- $40- $60 an hour
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
Brian Dillaway - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.