Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Delray Beach, Florida, United States | CYBERCODERS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Ordinateur et Logiciels
376 jours | Delray Beach, Florida, United States | CYBERCODERS
Date de début :juin 02
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Salaire : 75000,00$ Annuel
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Location: Delray Beach, FL
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000
Full Time - Direct Hire
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead and create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for our initiatives, including but not limited to requirements elicitation, functional specifications, use case analysis, visual modeling, business, organizational and/or operational requirements validation/documentation
- Facilitate requirements gathering meetings and work with system stakeholders to define and document user requirements.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, including process- and data-modeling activities
- Collaborate with programmers and testers on software test plans
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables
- Develop, lead, and execute organization readiness activities, including clear and detailed plans or checklists for testing, communications, training, technical cutover, go-live, and post go-live support
- Partner with internal customers to identify and provide content for internal training
- Facilitate and lead the research and development phase of projects, engaging the cross functional architects across the Information Services organization to ensure the development of a holistic solution
- Provide extensive detail in support development and support of Use Cases.
- Help the development team understand business processes by creating diagrams and supporting documentation as needed including white boarding.
What You Need for this Position
- Ecommerce experience or experience with fulfilment applications or order managment systems
- Experience as a Business Analyst working o System Implementations, writing requirements and specifications in an information technology department or with a software company
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to decompose high-level concepts into details and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people attempting to meet the user's needs and ensuring team collaboration for project success
- Writing requirements and acceptance criteria in an enterprise software development team
- Domain modeling or business concept modeling such as UML
- Writing use cases/User stories specifically for eCommerce applications where UX/UI design is critical
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, and/or Test Driven Development
- Working knowledge of project management lifecycle and techniques
- Working knowledge using MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, SQL Queries and MS Project/SmartSheet
Nice To Have (not Required)
- Business Analysis Certification
- Project Management (PMP) Certification
- Experience using Atlassian Tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
What's In It for You
Competitive benefit package includes;
- Health/dental/life insurance
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- Flexible work environment
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply
Lauren Formby - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.