Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Development Manager
Los Angeles, California, United States | Cumming Corporation
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Development Manager
Date de début :mars 17
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
At Cumming, you will work on some of the world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as reflected in our top 20 rankings in both ENR and Building Design + Construction . With over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are limitless!
Our firm is currently looking for a dedicated Project Development Manager located in the Los Angeles area. This position will have a focus on pre-construction activities and design coordination for educational facility projects. This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the largest school bond programs in the country.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of pre-construction activities associated with the preparation for the building of new schools and modernization projects.
- Responsible for the scope, schedule and budget and overall success of multiple new and modernization school projects.
- Resolves complex planning, design and construction project-related issues, disputes and disagreements.
- Develops, assigns and monitors performance of Assistant Facility Development Managers (AFDM), Design Managers (DM) and Design professionals relative to assigned projects.
- Reports on project budget, schedule and issues. Provides information and analysis of project issues to Departmental, Branch and Board representatives.
- Reviews status and overall planning, design and construction project progress relative to submittal schedules. Reviews project through all development phases, and assesses status, progress and potential.
- Coordinates with representatives from various utility and government agencies to obtain timely action on successive phases of project completion.
- Assists project team staff with A/E contracts, bid and contract planning.
- Reviews and verifies Design Professional contract scope, fees and applications for payment and performs overall fiscal management of multiple projects.
- Provides functional direction over areas of responsibility including project schedules, cost control, dispute resolution, contract administration and quality control.
- Coordinates project activities, requirements and schedules with other District organizational branches and departments such as the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, Design and A/E Technical Support, Project Execution, Facilities Contract
- Administration, Inspection Unit, Maintenance and Operations, local Educational Service Centers and site personnel.
- Develops and recommends internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management is required
- Ten years of experience managing the planning, design, construction and coordination of capital projects
- Five years of the above experience in educational facility construction or public works projects
- Experience with scoping and planning of new construction and/or modernization projects
- Experience with the Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes
- Experience with LEED and/or Collaborative for High Performing Schools (CHPS) projects
- Experience with the development of major facilities (CEQA, agency approvals, coordination with City and County agencies)
- Experience with both project delivery and procurement methods for public projects
- Experience with community engagement processes and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Experience in Formal Construction Partnering
- A valid California Architect license issued by the California Architects Board or
- Professional Engineer license issued by the California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- A valid Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager
- Certification Institute (CMCI)
- LEED Professional Accreditation
Have more questions? Chat with a recruiter on our careers website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within five business days.
Cumming provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.