Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Schaumburg, Illinois, United States | CREOSPAN INC.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
220 jours | Schaumburg, Illinois, United States | CREOSPAN INC.
Date de début :novembre 13
Appliquer avant :décembre 14 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Peut être fait à distance
Description du poste
Creospan is a growing tech collective of makers, shakers, and problem solvers, offering solutions today that will propel businesses into a better tomorrow. “Tomorrow’s ideas, built today!” In addition to being able to work alongside equally brilliant and motivated developers, our consultants appreciate the opportunity to learn and apply new skills and methodologies throughout different clients and industries.
Position: Scrum Master
- Ensures the team is practicing Agile principles.
- Partners with, coaches and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
- Facilitates all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
- Establishes, tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders.
- Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and Delivery Team with making appropriate commitments.
- Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the teams ability to deliver commitments.
- Helps the team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
- In-depth understanding of Agile Principles and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills within teams and groups and experience resolving issues across teams
- Effective communication, team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership skills
- Good understanding of technology systems and the team’s ecosystem to help team overcome roadblocks
- Retail, eCommerce, Supply Chain and Marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant work experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools – JIRA,
- Confluence, Planisware, Planview, Clarity
- Experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Relevant certification in the field (examples below)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Agile Scrum Master (ASM)
- Scrum Master Certified (SCM)
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification
Address: 1515 E., Woodfield Road, Suite 350, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office Phone: +1 (847) 598 – 1101