Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Los Angeles, California, United States | CREATIVE CIRCLE
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Ordinateur et Logiciels
315 jours | Los Angeles, California, United States | CREATIVE CIRCLE
Date de début :août 10
Appliquer avant :septembre 07 2020
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
Do you have PM experience in telecommunications for internet access-providing companies similar to Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon or AT&T?
If so, our client who is a leader in bringing internet-access to the world is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
- Work with a team of construction, engineering, operations specialists and vendors to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding network standards for quality workmanship and system performance.
- Work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with the metro Deployment Lead and cross-functional team members to refine and successfully complete our projects, as well as deploy new technologies to markets and communities.
- Ensure the vendors execute against strategic priorities set by our regional and metro deployment leads.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, Telecommunications, or a closely related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Telecommunications, or a related field.
- An established track record and experience in successfully managing contracts, invoicing, scheduling projects, cost engineering, budgeting, forecasting costs, project reporting (costs, status and risks) and procurement.
- Knowledge of Fiber network drawings, route maps and scopes of work and interpreting fiber test results and auditing projects for compliance with scopes of work.
- PMP Certification
Submit resume (and samples if applicable)