Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Alimentation et Boissons
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 27 2021
Industrie : Alimentation et Boissons, Services Public,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
We are engineers, high line workers, power plant managers, accountants, electricians, project coordinators, risk analysts, customer service operators, community representatives, safety and security specialists, communicators, human resources partners, information technology technicians and much, much more. We are 3,300 people committed to enhancing the lives of the communities we serve. Together, we are powering the growth and success of our community progress every day!
Deadline to Apply: April 5, 2021
CPS Energy’s Leadership Development team develops and supports the current and future generations of leaders at our company to enhance the community that we serve. The Program/Project Manager provides services to project teams, business customers and management with a focus on facilitating effective training and development. This role combines Instructional Design, Program/Project Management and Instructor-Led facilitation. Demonstrates experience in designing, developing and delivering training material; developing a training strategy and understanding of different training methods and channels. Participates in the continued development of departmental goals and objectives to improve leadership development for the organization. Manages project deliverables, including satisfaction of scope requirements, cost/budget adherence, schedule management, risk evaluation and mitigation, stakeholder satisfaction and quality management.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Create program management plans and track metrics associated with programs to ensure customer value.
- Collaborate with team to ensure programs’ alignment with services such as assessment completion and review, coaching, curriculum development, and other development projects.
- Identify, assess and develop employee knowledge, skills and abilities to help meet the current and future staffing needs of the organization.
- Oversee projects and coordinate activities of project teams, ensuring that projects meet expectations regarding schedule, budget, scope and quality through metrics and benchmarking and develop program evaluation framework to assess strengths and identify areas of improvement.
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate team building with employees across various disciplines and at all levels, including ability to engage people in productive activities without formal authority.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content, working with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs.
Instructor-led facilitation: Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate and/or design both in-person and virtual learning workshops and learning events
Perform other duties as assigned.
Personal Computer Usage
Minimum Knowledge And Abilities
Demonstrated ability to facilitate team building with employees across various disciplines and at all levels, including ability to engage people in productive activities without formal authority.
Manage all phases of a project following established methodology with a considerable amount of autonomy
Previous working experience with responsibility to corporate initiatives, employee programs, corporate affairs, project management, or a related role.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Package, including word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software, electronic mail and scheduling
Demonstrated ability and desire to help individuals and teams achieve increased competencies and effectiveness levels
Master’s Degree in Adult Learning, I/O Psychology or Learning & Development-related subject
Experience in team facilitation, including problem solving or process improvement work
Experience with Learning Management System (LMS)
Proficient in Microsoft Project
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Driving for Results
Driving Projects to Completion
Driving Continuous Improvement
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or related field from an accredited university or relevant work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
Work is performed indoors & outdoors. Manual dexterity, talking, hearing, and repetitive motion. Use of computing equipment, telephone, & printer/copier. Ability to travel to and from business related events. After hours work may be required.
CPS Energy does not discriminate against applicants or employees. CPS Energy is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of its employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfers and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information or any other protected status. CPS Energy will comply with all laws and regulations.