Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
IT Project Manager
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
IT Project Manager
Job Number: 210118
Primary Location: US-IL-Bloomington
As a COUNTRY Financial IT Project Manager on our meeting & voice engineering team, you'll help us deliver collaboration technologies & solutions to our enterprise. You'll be working directly with engineers of multiple disciplines - Microsoft 365, audio video design, telephony & voice. This position coordinates and monitors projects or programs from initiation through delivery and close. Gathers required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create specifications. Serves as liaisons between technical and non-technical departments in order to effectively manage expectations, scope, schedule and budget to ensure targets and requirements are met. Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are currently limiting the number of employees in our offices. This position will begin working in a remote capacity and will be expected to return to the assigned office location following a broader return to work announcement.
How does an IT Project Manager make an impact?
- Creates, manages and executes project/program plans.
- Builds strong working relationships with team members, vendors/contractors, business and ITS partners to aide in effective execution.
- Ensures the establishment of scope and priorities, management of risks/issues/dependencies, implementation of solutions, and change management activities.
- Ability to manage and track budget and budget variance.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Builds strong working relationships with team members, vendors/contractors, business and technology partners to aide in effective execution.
- Experience delivering projects on schedule and within budget.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 offerings, audio video design, telephony & voice.
- This position typically requires: Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years of project management experience OR, Master’s degree and at least 10 years of project management experience OR, at least 14 years of project management experience. and
- 2 years lead experience of large projects and/or enterprise programs.
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Why work with us?
Our employees and representatives serve nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our clients and our communities. We’re a big company, yet small enough you can make an impact and won’t get lost in the shuffle. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our business.
You’ll be able to take advantage of our benefits package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to volunteer in your community. Please click here to learn more about who we are and the many benefits we offer our employees.
COUNTRY Financial is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of employment, and in providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Come join our team at COUNTRY today!
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.