Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Audio Visual Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :septembre 05
Appliquer avant :octobre 06 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Audio-Visual Project Manager – CoStar Group – Richmond, VA
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
The Current Infrastructure Includes
Our current global collaboration and customer engagement architecture supports 90 offices in the U.S., Spain, France and the UK.
- 170 Polycom endpoints and a 300-port RMX
- Avaya CM 8.1 with 80+ gateways
- Avaya Contact Center Elite Multichannel, Nice recording
- Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- 3,000 iPads, Polycom, and One-X
- 4500 employees, 400+ call center agents
- 6 data centers, 3,000 VM hosts, F5 load balancers, Checkpoint firewalls
CoStar Group, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced and professional Audio-Visual Project Manager. The Audio-visual Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Telecommunication Manager to assure that the renovation project(s)and new build out are completed and maintain the standard of excellence.
- Installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies
- Integration and configuration of videoconferencing and A/V equipment with Extron control systems
- Integration, test, configuration and trouble-shooting of IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment
- Prepare detailed installation, trouble-ticket reports and maintenance of customer service profile
- Monitor construction activities and materials delivered to the site
- Implement, monitor, and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions including managing subcontractor schedules and quality-of-work
- Coordinate with Property Manager on renovation units from start to completion
- Inspect units received from management before accepting for renovation and communicate any issues
- Schedule punch walk with management and ensure punch list items are completed by subcontractors and other teams
- Schedule final walk with management
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of our teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years of strong knowledge of Polycom, and legacy videoconferencing systems required
- Experience with MCUs, gateways, gatekeepers, and infrastructure hardware and software
- Knowledge and familiarity with the installation, configuration and trouble-shooting Extron control systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of H.323, H.320 and SIP networks
- Working knowledge of videoconferencing standards
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft’s Office Suite
- May require occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
Preferred Qualifcations And Skills
- VoIP and networking experience a plus
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- CAD and Visio skills a plus
- Strong project management skills, detailed oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with subcontractors, engineering staff, consultants, designers
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able and willing to work early and late hours as needed
Travel: This position will require travel to our multiple offices in California.
Overview Of Company
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
Whats In It For You
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our Benefits Package Includes (but Is Not Limited To)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing