Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Washington, District of Columbia, United States | CORNERSTONE RECRUITING
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
221 jours | Washington, District of Columbia, United States | CORNERSTONE RECRUITING
Date de début :novembre 12
Appliquer avant :décembre 13 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
We are currrently looking for an experience Project Manager with underground utilties project experiece. This position is with one of the top contractors in the area. Relocation will be considered for the right candidate.
The Project Manager will provide overall management direction to projects, will establish project objectives, will maintain liaisons with prime client contacts, and will monitor all construction and financial activities.
- Create an understanding of the project plans
- Track and Review Crews and subcontractor's quantities daily, checking for accuracy, and progress. Enter progress into Viewpoint daily.
- Review estimates
- Review subcontractor's invoices
- Review Budget/Cost/Production reports with Superintendent.
- Assist in maintaining the project submittal register to include review and approval of subcontractor submittals
- Maintain the project specific RFI log.
- Perform project completion Quality Control Checklists.
- Obtain and submit all COI's, CCIP, OCIP, DBE, CBE, etc.
- Review submittals/ shop drawings for subcontractors prior to submission to owner.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management, preferred
- Desired 3+ years of experience fully managing construction projects to include all aspects such as: scheduling, budgets, customer relations, change orders, and handling issues/problems that arise with exceptional resolution.
Apply today for immediate consideration by emailing your resume
Cornerstone Recruiting is a Specialty Construction and Skilled Trades recruiting firm that excels at finding the top talent in the industry for long term career opportunities with our clients. For more information about Cornerstone please visit www.csrecruiting.com