Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
McLean, Virginia, United States | CORNERSTONE RECRUITING
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
222 jours | McLean, Virginia, United States | CORNERSTONE RECRUITING
Date de début :novembre 12
Appliquer avant :décembre 13 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides construction services as required by project to include providing excellent customer service and satisfaction; manages the clients' expectations for optimal success.
- Ensure project controls are executed consistently and professionally, including accurately track project budgets and prepare forecasts; prepare and maintain project schedule; review and track submittals or delegate to a project engineer providing oversight to the project engineer to ensure proper completion, and manage project close out.
- Manage multiple smaller projects. You will be running 4 to 5 projects ranging from $100,000 to $1 million. Average $5 to 7 million in managed projects per year. Typical project duration is 6-weeks.
- Directly supervises Project Foreman, Superintendent, and Project Coordinators involved in each project. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with our Client's policies and applicable laws, including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems; mentors Project Foreman.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And Experience Requirement
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in the construction industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Construction Management/Building Construction or
- equivalent construction field experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration by emailing your resume to Earl
Cornerstone Recruiting is a Specialty Construction and Skilled Trades recruiting firm that excels at finding the top talent in the industry for long term career opportunities with our clients. For more information about Cornerstone please visit www.csrecruiting.com