Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Cary, North Carolina, United States | CORNERSTONE RECRUITING
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
343 jours | Cary, North Carolina, United States | CORNERSTONE RECRUITING
Date de début :juillet 10
Appliquer avant :août 10 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
We are currently searching for a Project Manager with experienced in Division 8. We need someone that knows Doors, Frames, and Hardware. Summary
The project manager works closely with assigned salesperson to stay in tune with customer needs on each active project: You will participate in problem resolution for jobs by skillfully gathering and analyzing information, developing alternate approaches and working well within small groups. Minimum Qualifications
- 2 year degree in Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Technology, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Products, including but not limited to Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have knowledge of Division 8 and/or Division 10
- Ability to read and understand construction contracts
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Professional and polished in both appearance and speech
- You will take telephone calls, emails and other correspondence from customers and coordinates response with assigned salesperson assuring reply within 24 hours.
- Corresponds and follows up with customers by sending final door, hardware or other schedules for approval. Assures a prompt return and communicates changes and progress of schedule.
- Communicates with customer before each jobsite delivery to assure proper scheduling of delivery and assures all logistics regarding delivery commitments are fulfilled.
- Coordinates job site meetings to assure that salesperson is able to attend according to the customer's schedule and requirements. Attends meetings and takes notes of meeting when salesperson cannot attend.
- Proactively anticipates customer needs and actively and periodically solicits feedback on Cook and Boardman performance.
- Participates in developing solutions for customers and salesperson with technical issues involving hardware and door products.
- Monitors production schedules
- Manages any project changes, revisions, revised purchase orders and changes order documents and Comsense files to show revisions.
- Attends weekly sales meetings to provide information or input for any customer services issues
Apply today for immediate consideration by emailing your resume to Earl
Cornerstone Recruiting is a Specialty Construction and Skilled Trades recruiting firm that excels at finding the top talent in the industry for long term career opportunities with our clients. For more information about Cornerstone please visit www.csrecruiting.com.
Find us on Facebook at?www.facebook.com/cornerstonerecruiting