Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :avril 03
Appliquer avant :mai 05 2021
Industrie : Construction, Technologie de l'information, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Location Richmond, VA (On-Premises)
Primary Office Richmond
2812 East Parham Road
Henrico, VA 23228
Desired Education Associates
Desired Experience 10+ Years
Minimum of eight years of previous, relevant engineering, field service or project management experience preferred
Experience in one or more of the following industries preferred: electronic, fire alarm & life safety, and/or building automation
Minimum Of Five Years Of Project Supervisory Experience Required
Responsibilities 1.Manages, oversees and coordinates all aspects for all types of projects including the largest and most complex projects from award through completion of project, including: overall site management of project(s) for successful and timely completion within budget as required by the contract. Handles multiple projects simultaneously. Prepares project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Prepares project schedules, subcontracts, change proposals, and pay applications.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Proactively communicates project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies, and services necessary for timely and cost effective completion of project within budget.
- Establishes project milestones and analyzes costs; utilizes financial systems to review actual vs. estimated job costs.
- Manages the execution and review of all scope of work, terms and conditions in customer contracts including cost control, delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer requirements as they arise. May originate and apply new approaches to installation methods.
- Will have direct reports and perform managerial responsibilities including but not limited to: mentoring, coaching and developing colleagues;
Skills Expert project management experience in a technical environment (building automation systems, fire alarm systems, and/or electronic security systems)Advanced coaching, mentoring, and staff development skills; solid leadership orientation Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the organization
Advanced team leadership, team building and facilitation skills
Shows initiative regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
Extremely adaptable responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Excellent analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions; strong conflict resolution skills
Advanced financial analytical skills including cost control
Expert ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Power Point skills; solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions
Basic knowledge and understanding of IT networking principals
Other Industry-specific certifications and/or licenses preferred; Must have valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
The position is primarily office-based with periodic visits to work sites in the field. The colleague performs some work-related travel.
Convergint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Convergint Technologies is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Convergint Technologies offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at uscareers.convergint.com/careers .