Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juillet 12
Appliquer avant :août 12 2021
Industrie : Construction, Technologie de l'information, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Location Bethpage, NY (On-Premises)
Primary Office New York
999 So. Oyster Bay Rd
Bethpage, NY 11714
Duration Full Time
Desired Education Bachelors
Desired Experience 5-7 Years
Minimum of five years of previous, relevant engineering, field service or project management experience preferred
Experience in one or more of the following industries preferred: electronic, fire alarm & life safety, and/or building automation
Minimum Of Three Years Of Supervisory Experience Required
Responsibilities 1.Manages, oversees and coordinates all aspects for medium to large, typically more complex projects from award through completion of project, including: overall site management of project(s) for successful and timely completion within budget as required by the contract. May handle multiple projects simultaneously. Prepares project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Translates a wide variety of customer needs / requirements requiring originality and ingenuity into detailed proposals and project implementation plans to meet Customer requirements; reviews and approves estimated costs prior to bid; provision of technical assistance to sales force as and when required; supervision of project design engineering; supervision of installation labor and subcontractors preparation of project schedules, subcontracts, change proposals, project invoices; manages collections on projects.
- Proactively communicates project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required, and maintains accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Acts as our customers best service provider at all times thereby ensuring Convergint Technologies is the customers first choice for service.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Proactively communicates project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies, services and controls necessary for timely and cost effective completion of project within budget.
- Establish project milestones and analyze costs; utilizes financial systems to review actual vs. estimated job cost and to provide timely and accurate project cost reports; identify reasons for low job site productivity and determine impact on the project; adjusts or corrects project plan and/or project cost estimates as necessary to meet financial goals.
- Manages the execution and review of all scope of work, terms and conditions in customer contracts including cost control, delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer requirements as they arise.
- May have direct reports and perform limited range of managerial responsibilities including but not limited to: mentoring, coaching and developing colleagues; interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning and directing work; performance management; project budget. Oversees subcontractor selection process and work.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Skills Strong project management experience in a technical environment (building automation systems, fire alarm systems, and/or electronic security systems)
Strong coaching, mentoring, and staff development skills; solid leadership orientation Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the organization
Solid team leadership, team building and facilitation skills
Shows initiative engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
Very adaptable responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Strong analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions; solid conflict resolution skills
Strong financial analytical skills including cost control
Good ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
Strong Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Power Point skills; solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions
Basic knowledge and understanding of IT networking principles
Other Certifications & Licenses
Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred; industry-specific certifications and/or licenses desired; must have valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
Convergint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Convergint Technologies is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Convergint Technologies offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at uscareers.convergint.com/careers .