Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
300 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
BE authentic . BE influential . BE the expert . Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
BE Innovative. BE the expert. BE a Trail Blazer. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as Senior Project Manager in Toronto, Ontario
Who You Are
An integral member of Canada Technology & Data teams, you will be responsible for the management of technology & business transformation projects and programs spanning Brokerage, Valuation, Strategy & Consulting, Property Management and Project Leaders business lines involving CRM, web and marketing, data integration & analytics and automation technologies as well as broader digital initiatives across colliers. You will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in business transformation & Technology and Data projects
- 5 or more years of progressive leadership experience, leading enterprise wide programs and projects
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Balanced business/technical background
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with business and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Experience overseeing multi-function, distributed project teams comprising of Developers, Business Analysts QA as well as business SMEs and product owners
- Managing various phases of project including business case development, initiations, execution and rollout as well as sustainment planning & change management with business
- Manage scope, budget and schedule of the project, proactively identify risks, develop risk mitigation plan through engaging the right stakeholders and escalate as appropriate
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using SCRUM/Agile methodologies. PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
What Success Looks Like
- You will provide expertise and leadership around successfully delivering Technology, Data and business transformation projects and programs
- You will mentor, motivate and inspire team members, while helping them deliver on their project commitments
- Working with product owners, sponsors and IT leaders to successfully manage and deliver on stakeholder expectations
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of project management processes and best practices
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by clicking APPLY.