Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager
MINETONKA MLS, Minnesota, United States | Colliers Engineering & Design
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
195 jours | MINETONKA MLS, Minnesota, United States | Colliers Engineering & Design
Date de début :juillet 12
Appliquer avant :août 12 2021
Industrie : Immobilier,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
BE authentic . BE influential . BE the expert . Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
BE influential. BE innovative. BE collaborative. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Project Manager in St Louis Park, MN.
In this role, you will join Colliers in a key position overseeing a dynamic team of project managers as well as managing the day-to-day activities of construction projects.
We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Who You Are
We are looking for stellar construction project managers who are organized, have a keen eye for the details and have led and managed complex projects from start to finish on time and on budget. You are good at building strong, trusting client relationships and have a knack for bringing the right people together to produce innovative ideas and solutions. You love variety in your work and when every day is different from the next. You are the kind of person who dives right in, learning as much as you can about a new client, a different industry or business, and you will apply your construction knowledge and technical expertise to get the best results.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term/multi-year projects. Required activities include clear documentation, developing and controlling budgets, schedules coordination, managing stakeholder expectations, and fulfilling specific job requirements as presented. You will be responsible for listening to user requests and administering project goals while communicating to the client.
Are you looking to expand your superior project management skills to make a difference for new clients and businesses? Look no further.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven (7) years in Design/Construction/Project Management related field
- Extensive knowledge of design process, construction, and project management
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and industry specific software; ideally Bluebeam, CAD, or Revit
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans and technical specifications
- Ability to lead and direct a variety of vendors, provide critical thinking to problem solving
Bonus skills and experience
- MBA, PMP, or other graduate level business degree.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with a proven ability to effectively influence others and resolve client, project, and technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Certified Healthcare Constructor
What Success Looks Like
- You establish a pathway to project success based upon key performance indexes as defined by the stakeholders.
- Proactive approach to resolving problems and minimizing claims, taking reasonable measures to anticipate problems and delays to minimize or eliminate adverse impact on project completion.
- You coordinate and prepare communication plans for meetings with project teams and clients.
- You are responsible for managing project documentation and coordinating documentation revisions and distributions.
- You manage multiple projects in various locations, from project scoping through design, planning, client approval, permit issuance, construction, and completion.
- You will perform routine inspections of construction work and identifying any deficiencies immediately to appropriate agents.
- You manage a variety of healthcare projects including hospital code upgrades, renovation of occupied spaces, and ground up construction.
- Your project team reports positively on your ability to manage change, communicate, and coordinate between stakeholders, resolve issues, and deliver projects on time and on budget.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.