Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Sr. Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Conseil en Management
Date de début :mai 25
Appliquer avant :juin 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Conseil en Management,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future*
Practice - AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Cognizant’s AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into informative, meaningful intelligence.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Lead the scrum team using Portfolio Project mgmt PPM Scrum master.
- Agile methodology and scrum practices .
- Helping the product owner and development team to remove impediments.
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self organization.
- Resolve conflicts and issues show leadership skills Should have worked on Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques .
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory practice and guidelines .
- Coaches the Scrum team in selforganization crossfunctional skillset domain knowledge and communicates effectively both internally and externally working within the Scrum team .
- Works with Scrum Team as well as internal and external stakeholders to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization Facilitates and supports all scrum events .
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual BAU work and to a lesser degree important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives data management
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 24 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application,