Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :février 26
Appliquer avant :mars 30 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Principal Product Consultant
Science / Engineering graduate
- Track the profitability across multiple engagement(s), plans corrective actions when necessary, drive cost optimization on the engagement by optimizing on the resource mix (offshore vs onshore etc).
- Provide the solution, create a response team and drive RFP responses.
- Anchor the consulting proposal endtoend.
- Lead proposal development in planning, organizing proposals end to end.
- Create business case/ROI Identify the response team and drive solution building
- Analyze the suggested solution to solve the business problem with a view to proactively identify risks, identify scope creep and estimate for the engagement.
- Present the solution to the customer where needed.
- Analyze the customer needs through discussions, data collection and analysis.
- Use knowledge base from prior projects to design the solution.
- Review deliverables created by team members and provide suggestions as required.
- Present the reports and recommendations to customers.
- Provide industry perspective and product experience for qualifying the recommendations.
- Lead a team of consultants in analyzing the client requirements and pain areas by conducting workshops.
- Understand high level fit gap analysis etc.
- Guide and lead the team to design solution in line with the business/IT requirements.
- Provide assistance to consultants in resolving complex requirements.
- Assist the team in preparation and planning for the workshops.
- Review team's deliverables and share feedback/suggestions as required.
- For all projects executed for a product within purview:.
- Review project plan as created by the Product Consultant for individual projects.
- Review resource and task allocation, track project delivery.
- Participate in steering committee meetings to identify and discuss issues / risks.
- Identify course corrections, best practices etc to be implemented to ensure projects meet timelines, quality parameters and expected outcomes.
- Review design and architecture artifacts through the design, development and implementation phases as required.
- Resolve escalated issues that team is unable to resolve and communicate with clients effectively.
Product Partner Management
- Work with product vendors to resolve product issues.
- Based on projects within a product:.
- Identify areas / addons / functionalities to build solution assets.
- Support the PPC in creation of solution offerings as identified by leadership by creating collaterals etc Institutionalize best practices across the larger group (eg approach to new product implementation, product life cycle changes, tools, best practices for requirements gathering, etc).
Accountable To Build Capability Identified As An Investment
- Create training programs.
- Collaborate with the Product partner for the training.
drive training plan and logistics, Define composition of training batches.
- Conduct resource planning.
- Leverage internal team discussions / town halls to identify best practices, trends and technical & functional knowledge and ensure that the same are disseminated with the larger team.
- Collect new achievements, new implementations and circulate the same on quarterly basis with the leadership as well as the products team.
- Monitor updation of proposals, case studies and learning’s.
- Address concerns of different stakeholders and strive towards amicable resolution.
- Understand aspirations of team members.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Conduct appraisals.
- Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
- Guide the employee in setting career paths.
- Participate in senior level talent selection.
- Review progress on employee engagement activities.
- Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
Must Have Skills
- Portfolio & Project mgmt (PPM)
- Guidewire - BillingCenter
Good To Have Skills
- Guidewire - PolicyCenter
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 10 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.