Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Cyber Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juin 01
Appliquer avant :juillet 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Scrum Master to join our team in the San Antonio, TX area.
This role is an integral part of a small team of professionals who support the Department of Defense (DoD) to produce microservice-based software to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests. The Scrum Master shall have extensive experience implementing Agile Development Methodologies and is responsible for accomplishing the responsibilities resident in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
Serve the Product Owners/Client and Scrum teams by guiding the team on how to use the agile processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external customers
- Provide Servant leadership to ensure the scrum team attains the most value from a self-organized team
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies and events
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Agile processes, manage and execute backlog refinement sessions with Scrum teams, and provide recommendations based on metrics evaluated
- Work with the Product Owners for backlog grooming including prioritization
- Ensure prioritization of features/capabilities with the customer to ensure higher priority items are identified and implemented first
- Take responsibility for impediments including resolving impediments, providing guidance for removing impediments, and escalating impediments to ensure quick resolution
- Facilitation of technical discussions, decision making, impediment resolution and conflict resolution
- Ensure transparency from Product Owner to Scrum team by facilitating internal and external communication
- Perform continual assessment of the maturity of the Scrum team and providing coaching and insight in support of greater maturity
- Commitment to continuous process improvement including active facilitation of reviews and retrospectives and incorporation of lessons learned for future sprints
Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 7 or more years of relevant experience
- Must possess a working knowledge of Agile frameworks and/or SAFe methodology
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with the Department of Defense project life cycle
- Knowledge with using Jira and Confluence
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Passion for managing and exceeding customer expectations
- Experience working with military personnel
Security Clearance Requirements
Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.