Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Information Security Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
The Information Security Program Manager will execute various large and complex programs and projects delivering solutions and services across the organization working with multiple security, IT and various business unit professionals.
- This role will offer project/program management support for the delivery of enterprise-wide programs such as but not limited to the delivery of cloud Information Security capabilities.
- The role will be responsible for contributing to communication, timeline, resource needs and tasks across capability owners are in alignment with the program roadmap and strategy.
- The program manager is expected to interact with capability owners and team leads to align on priorities, timely reporting and escalation of risks and issues, progress updates to the InfoSec PMO and executive leadership, creating and maintaining program and project roadmaps.
- 6 years professional experience in information security in a lead capacity successfully executing portfolio, program and project management
- 5 years experience managing cross-functional teams, inclusive of being a manager of managers.
- 5 years experience with various software development methodologies including the agile development methodologies.
- Experience with implement cloud projects in Azure is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Atlassian are highly desired.
- Experience with NIST sec standards is highly desired.
- PMP is not required, but highly desired.
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Security, preferred. Certifications are a plus.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.